Monday, September 6, 2010

Steunenberg Reunion May 28, 1977


A couple of long misplaced photos that were finally found and go along nicely with a diary entry from my mother. This was my last Steunenberg reunion. Maybe it's time for another.
 Excerpt below from my mother's (Brenda Steunenberg Richards) diary, May 28,1977.
"1977 Steunenberg Re-union Caldwell. Such a great bunch & good time we had. 2 of our kids made it-Beckie & family and John & Cindy. Ger (George) Crookham had everything nice. Bus ride - dinner etc. A great person!"




1977 at Canyon Hill Cemetery, Caldwell, Idaho in front of the monument marking the family plot and the grave of Ex.-Governor Frank Steunenberg. Left to right, John T. Richards Jr. (me), my brother in-law David Underwood (deceased), my sister Beckie Underwood, my nephew and niece Tim Underwood and Kim Underwood, my mother Brenda Steunenberg Richards (deceased), my father John T. Richards Sr. (now deceased) and my Uncle Cal Steunenberg (deceased).

No comments: